GoG University of the West Indies Scholarships 2020 -Closed
Key Eligibility Requirements for Applicants:
For studies at the Executive Diploma level - applicant must have either:
1) At least 5 subjects at the CSEC level and a minimum of four years’ middle to senior level management experience.
2) A two year diploma from a recognised institution in a related field, 5 subjects at the CSEC level and a minimum of two (2) years to junior to middle level management experience.
3) An Associate Degree from a recognised institution and a minimum of two (2) years junior to middle level management experience.
For studies at the Master's Degree level - applicant must have:
1) A Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
2) Three (3) years Post qualification experience relevant to the intended field of study.
Please be advised that persons who may not have their acceptance letter to the University of the West Indies before the closing date can still submit their Scholaraship Application. Please contact 226-8732 or 225-0714 for more information.
Public Sector Management
Level: Executive Diploma
Closing date for receipt of applications is September 15, 2020.